Friday, August 13, 2010

Fight the Scale Friday 8/13/10


Hi everyone! :) This has been a really good week. I started focusing on getting more activity, and I ate really well. I tried hummus again this past week and I really like it (just not the garlic flavor with carrots, yuck.) I also found out that a nearby gym is giving away free memberships that last through the end of this year! I am SO getting one! The facility is very nice, they have a cardio theatre, a women's fitness room, a coed room, a dry heat sauna, tanning, and massages! Best of all, the owner is a Christian!

On to the weigh in...

Last week's weight
269.2

This week's weight...
267.2
(-2.0 lbs)
And that is a total of 20 lbs lost since the end of May!!

Make sure to visit Krystal, over at The Clever Mommy Chronicles, and cheer her on as she loses weight!

No comments: