Monday, October 31, 2011

#Mamavation Monday -Drowning

Have you ever been swimming before and ended up caught under water and panic for a moment because you're not sure your going to get back to the surface in time? If so, you know how I have felt these past couple weeks. I feel like I have so much over my head and every time I almost reach the top I get pushed back under. With all of this I have gained some major weight. It's too easy to get back into old habits when everything around you is going at 90mph. A part of me thinks that I will never be healthy because I don't have the strength to cope when things get rough. Then the other part of me knows that in these times I rely too much on myself and not at all on God or my family. I am a fixer. I feel the need to be the one to fix all the problems or situations around me when it's really me who needs the fixing. I am trying to start focusing on myself more. I need more time with me.

I joined the newest 2 week challenge which starts TODAY so, here we go. My lunch and snacks are packed and ready to go!

Thinking it's time for a pedi...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you, sister. Let's kick some 2 week challenge booty!

Lena B said...

I hear you - battling the waves myself
Hugs and kisses

Unknown said...

(((hugs))) That feeling isn't easy to get through. Just know you can do this, you even have a plan. If you need anything I'm just a phone call away.

Faby A said...

I totally understand how you feel, I am totally confident that you will get back on track. The two week challenge is a great place to start. Hope you had a great week