Saturday, March 10, 2012

#Mamavation Monday - going down!

Hi Mamavation! Hope you all had a great weekend! I have had a hard but extremely productive week. I started weight watchers on Monday and have seen lots of success this week. As of this morning I am already down SIX pounds! I'm sure I was retaining water but I am extremely happy to be under my highest weight ever. It was a big ugly number that I thought I'd never see on the scale. My official weighing day is Monday so I am trying to stay strong this weekend so I can see the results of my hard work! I am having a hard time with water, as usual, but I have made it a point to carry my water bottle around with me again.


NSV
My non-scale victory for this week was not emotional eating as I went back to work Wednesday after being off a week for my grandmothers funeral. I stayed strong through the stressful times and most days got home from work with points to spare! It was nice being able to enjoy a cup of skim milk with a squirt of chocolate syrup and not feel guilty about it!


So this coming week I focus on more water. I am excited about the time change because that allows me to utilize my company's walking track after my shift ends daily.


If all goes well I will see you all Monday evening at Mamavation TV. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Ashley @Irishred02 said...

Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome! Emotional eating is hard one, that is one I'm struggling with lately. Praying for you and your family as you deal with your loss. God's love and peace to you all!

Sarah M said...

Congrats on the weight loss & for not emotional eating! So sorry about your loss.

Pipi said...

Congratulations on your loss and being under your weight line.
I haven't been active on twitter much recently. I'm sorry to hear of your Grandma's passing. I'm proud of you for staying strong and not emotional eating through a difficult time.
Here's to another great week and your numbers to continue to drop.