Monday, December 10, 2012

#Mamavation Monday - Oops!

Wow! The campaign is over! If you're stumbling upon this post and wondering, "what the heck is she talking about?!" I was one of nine Mamavation Graduates who just completed a 7 week bootcamp. In those 7 weeks I lost a total of 15.2 lbs! (Interested in becoming a Mamavation Mom? Check out www.Mamavation.com) If you didn't already hear, the campaign shall go on! In a more lax manner, some of us Mamavation Graduates will continue posting and weighing in weekly through the next Mamavation campaign! I instantly agreed when offered this chance because, hey, who doesn't need extra accountability during Christmas?! I have lost about 25 lbs since June of this year and am not trying to gain that all back pigging out on Christmas candies! I do want to apologize for my slacking this week in getting this post up (and the lacking scale pic) it's been a crazy few days car shopping (pulling my hair out here)! Tomorrow morning bright and early I shall snap a photo of my pedicure-needing feet on my scale and paste that bad boy in the bottom of this post.

No comments: