Monday, March 4, 2013

#Mamavation Monday - Time to Plan

Happy March! I am having a hard time believing its March already!

The past couple of weeks have been off. I didn't quite get going on my Paleo-ish diet and quite honestly I have just been wreck less this past week. I had a stomach virus or something Sunday - Tuesday night (on top of having stomach issues the week before) and just flat out ate like crap when I did start feeling like eating again. My hubs and I went on a mini vacay Thursday evening through Saturday evening, and we ate out every single meal. My choice of breakfast today wasn't exactly great either!

So, the plan for today is to get unpacked and hit the grocery store for some fresh fruits and veggies.

Have a great week y'all!

1 comment:

mom27g said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope this week is better than last!!!!