Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tip the Scales Thursday - What goes up, must come down

It's been one of those weeks! I didn't have any terribly bad food mistakes, but I was just kinda struggling all week long. Then last night I found out that my calorie counting app I use was still calculating my daily caloric intake based on my weight a month ago! So I ate roughly 1800 calories more than I was supposed to this past week (and the week before which explains my low losses!) So needless to say, this week was not a loss. But at least it was not a huge gain. But like I titled this post, "What goes up, must come down!" Next week I am looking forward to a 2 lb+ loss!


Last week
276.5

This week
 277.8 (+1.3lbs)

No time to dwell on the past, I have to start today to make next week an awesome weigh in! 
As always, thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment! :o)

No comments: