Monday, February 20, 2012

#Mamavation Monday - hard times

Hi ladies. It's been a while. Lots going on in my life right now. Moved into a new home (which I love by the way) been extra busy at work and battling some personal issues. Now that we are all settled in our new place and things aren't as hectic I am focusing on my health. Things have not been great health wise and admittedly my habits have been a little out of whack but my doctor is also a little concerned that I might have a some thyroid issues or other issues contributing to my weight gain because of the amount of weight I've gained in a short period of time. But when times are hard I definitely tend to turn to food and get the blues and feel sorry for myself.

ETA - I was having a hard time publishing this until Shelley reached out to me. It's hard for me, being a former Mamavation mom, to let you all know how I am really doing. I tend to hide and keep to myself when I'm down and I need to learn to do the opposite. I am going to try to make it to Mamavation TV tonight if all is well and in order when I get home from work. Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

((hugs)) I have missed you. Please let me know what the doctor says.