Sunday, September 25, 2011

#Mamavation Monday 9/26

Hi girls! This week has been hectic! Been buy at work and at home, my sinuses and allergies have been oh, so bothersome, and my stomach had a bad day on Thursday. Im going to be completely honest with you all this week, I have been close to depressed all week. I hate that I am working evening shift again, it takes a lot of time away from my family and honestly just throws me completely out of routine. I have felt like I have been on the verge of crying every day this week which I should probably do to let myself release some of this pinned up stress! I am working towards getting into a routine but when my gears start turning someone throws a wrench in. I decided to take Thursday and Friday off this week unpaid just to have some time to relax and hopefully get some sort of plan in action. Needless to say my eating was less than perfect this week, but the scale didn't seem to show it as much!


Also I want to apologize for my lack of commenting on your posts. I had a chat with Shelley Weds night and she ever so gently slid it in that some of us sisters (me) are not holding up our end of the deal when it comes to commenting. So thanks to those of you who comment on my posts even if I don't get to comment on yours. I will try harder to get more comments in.

So this week my goal is to look to God when I start feeling overwhelemed or depressed. No more feeling sorry for myself. I still have lots of weight left to lose to be healthy, and feeling sorry for myself is not going to help me get to my goal. And besides, I've gotta look hawt before Fitcation 12! ;-) Have a great week sistas! Love you all!

Scale:

8 comments:

Carter Family said...

Hugs, I can relate to the yuck week. But you are a mama on a mission and as long as you have a plan I know you'll push through this rough patch. We are here for you anytime you need us :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having a crappy week. :( You'll figure things out soon.
We're here to support and love you no matter what. <3

MNMSpecial said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week, I'm also sorry if you tweeted that and I missed it.
I worked a lot of hours that took me away from my family. Its hard and makes healthy choices seem more difficult. Topping that of with your tummy equals misery I'm sure.
If I have learned anything over the years with my own health, its that God knows us and our struggles. He hasn't given you more than he knows you can handle. You're one tough cookie!
Big hugs! Fingers crossed we are both at fitcation this year!

Lena B said...

I am with you on commitments - last week for me included too much food and absolutely now exercise. GOGO, Girl!

Unknown said...

Hugs, I am sorry that you had a rough week. If you ever need me I'm here for you. Good luck this week and try to smile, because you have already come so far.

Unknown said...

Hugs! Why does work and life always get in the way? I have weeks when I'm great about commenting. Then a week or so that are not so good. Life happens. You are forgiven ;-)
Hang in there, Kimberly!

Amanda said...

I love your goal of looking to God instead of getting down and feeling pity for yourself. You inspire me in ways I can't even begin to describe, hun. HUGS!

@AndreaEmilien said...

I think a lot of us had a crummy week. I am sorry that you did too.