Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why I want to be a #Mamavation Mom - Day 5 - I want to shop there!

See Days 1,2, 3, 4

Okay, don't act like I'm the only one! I want to shop at those stores that have the cutest clothes. For skinny people. I love Old Navy, and yes, I know they carry up to size XXL, but even that is too small for me! I had built up a hate against plus size clothes, the horrid styles and the outrageous price that accompanied them. I felt like I was being discriminated against because I had to pay more for plus size clothes. I hate shopping for that reason. But I have finally realized, plus size clothes will always cost more, and they only thing I can do to change that is change me.

If you want to show your support, please tweet the following, or head on over to the Mamavation Facebook page and let Leah, @bookieboo know that I inspire you!
"Hey @bookieboo! I want @christlikemommy to be the next #Mamavation" Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/zqUxa"