Thursday, December 23, 2010

Why I want to be a #Mamavation Mom - Day 9

See Days 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Day 9 - For your inspiration. You, the mom who is reading this and maybe you are at the end of your rope. Transforming your life into a healthy one seems hopeless. I've been there. With two boys who like to snack and a husband who is a very picky eater, I figured that we were destined to have a kitchen full of refined sugar and processed foods. I want to be a Mamavation Mom to inspire other moms to get healthy. I have A LOT of weight to lose. There was a point in my life, earlier this year, where I thought that I was meant to be overweight. I gave up. I have 130+ pounds to lose, and looking at it when I had no support, and no plan, it looked hopeless. I want to be the light for that mom out there who has given up. I want to share my story with her and help lift her up and support her. I want her to see that if I can do, anyone can do it.

I have always said that I want a story to tell. Becoming a Mamavation Mom, getting healthy and losing weight would be an awesome story to tell, don't you think?

If you want to show your support, please tweet the following, or head on over to the Mamavation Facebook page and let Leah, @bookieboo know that I inspire you!

"Hey @bookieboo! I want @christlikemommy to be the next #Mamavation" Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/zqUxa"

1 comment: