2010 is almost a memory.
2011 is right around the corner and like millions of others, I have some things I would like to accomplish in this new year.
- I want to be closer to God. I don't read my Bible enough, or pray like I should. My goal for this coming year is to get God back in the center of my life.
- I want to be healthier. By mid-year I want to be able to hear my doctor tell me that my cholesterol levels are normal, my spleen is back to it's original size and that all signs of Fatty Liver disease are gone.
- I want to be a Mamavation Mom. This goes along with number 2. I am currently campaigning for my chance to be a Mamavation Mom during campaign 7, but if that does not happen, I will, once again, wait for the next campaign! I want to weigh at least 60 lbs. less by the end of the year.
- I want to receive a promotion at work by the end of 2011. I love my new job. But I want to keep moving up!
- I want to run a 5K. My husband actually cackled at me this first time I mentioned this to him, so yeah, I really want to do this! I dream of running. I remember being younger and running and I remember how liberating it felt, just to run!
So there, I made my goals for this year! It will be interesting to come back to the post in 365 days to see how well I did!
What are your goals? Share with me!
P.S. If you want to show your support in my quest to become a Mamavation Mom, please tweet the following, or head on over to the Mamavation Facebook page and let Leah, @bookieboo know that I inspire you!