Monday, April 26, 2010

Seeds of Faith for the Christian Mom



As most of you know I have not been blogging for very long at all. It took me about a week into it to figure out how to find other blogs (gotta give credit to Friday Follow!). Whenever I saw the title of the Seeds of Faith blog, I knew I had to follow. As a Christian mom I crave interaction with other Christian moms. Sadly, in my real life, there aren't many Christian moms who delight in God the way I do. I was excited to see a blog dedicated to us Christian moms, and I hope to establish new relationships there! Meghan and Sue have done a great job with the setup and idea of this blog. I will soon be joining them in their daily posts about our Almighty God!

Please take the time to visit and follow the Seeds of Faith blog. Big things are going to happen there! And even if you are not a Christian, I encourage you to visit, and grab their button to spread the word!

God Bless you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly -
It's so nice to meet you! Meghan and I are thrilled that you're going to be apart of Seed of Faith with us!!!
Blessings,
Sue

Set Apart Living Mama said...

Hi there! I'm following them as well. I saw on your comment that you are Pentacostal! I am too:)

Stephanie said...

It's important for us christian mommies to encourage each other. I'll check it out!

Brenda Lazzaro Yoder, said...

I'd love to connect with you, Kimberly, fellowship is what it is all about! I have two blogs, one called His Story, at www.brendayoder.blogspot.com, and one for women, www.thewomanthang.com. I'd love to connect with you! Beautiful family and blog!