Saturday, April 24, 2010

To clip or not to clip...

Coupons. I have never been much of a coupon clipper. When I do clip coupons, I forget I have them. Or the coupons I clip are for products I wouldn't normally buy, so I am still spending money I wouldn't have spent without the coupon. I am planning on buying the Sunday paper tomorrow to check out the coupons. I often receive a handful of coupons from the little printer at the grocery store, but I forget or misplace them too. (Hmm, maybe a little more organization is in my near future!)

I have had the opportunity to sit around and do a fat lot of nothing since my dear hubby did not have to work today, so I have been doing a lot of blog reading. I am amazed at the money saving techniques a lot of you mamas have came up with! We are working towards becoming debt free, and it looks like we will attain our goal within the next year. But I would love to be able to pay more on this debt and if coupon-ing is how it will happen, then I am trying it! Anybody have any tips or suggestions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you lot's of luck in your future adventure with coupons. They have completely changed my life. I have a post here that tells you everything you need to know about coupons and coupon organization. Feel free to e-mail me anytime with any questions you may have.
http://honoringtheking.blogspot.com/p/coupon-info.html