Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tip the Scales Thursday (Linky)


Photobucket
(I know this is a little late in the day, but I had some unexpected errands come up earlier!)
The Battle of the Bulge. Sounds like it should be a sci-fi movie, huh? Mine would be titled, "Fat Wars: Return of the Elastic Pants". Okay, enough joking. I am WAY overweight, or technically, obese, or even further, morbidly obese. I have never really cared. Yes, occasionally I would run out of a store crying because I had to buy the next size up, but I would comfort myself with a milkshake, or chocolate chip cookie. When my husband and I got married, I weighed 9 lbs less than I do now, so, he "bought" me this way. I lost 50 pounds in 2007, gained it all back while pregnant in 2008, and have still not lost it and here we are in 2010. I am miserable. I look, with longing eyes, at the cute clothes in my closet that I was wearing a little over 2 years ago. So, it's time to do something. This blog has already motivated me to do so much in the past 3 weeks, that I figure, why not have a weigh in? That way I have all of you faithful followers to be accountable to. (Also, it's nice to have a cheerleader or two!) I am not following any fancy diet plan, just counting calories, and trying to get in more activity. My Wii Fit has been dormant for much too long. Tonight I shall hula hoop my hips away! :)
When I started my weight loss journey (again) I was at 284.
Today's Weigh-in: 282 (ouch)
That is actually a pound down from last week, so, go me!

Link up if you are interested in weighing-in with me every Thursday! Grab my button, and add it to your blog!








Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...


No comments: