Sunday, May 23, 2010

10 from Hearts Make Families

Like Tami, over at Hearts Make Families, I am taggin' everyone who reads this, so grab my list of questions at the bottom and answer them on your blog, then make your own list! Comment if you answered them so I can come read!

The rules:   Answer the questions, come up with 10 more, and tag 7 people. Easy!
  1. Who is your favorite actor or actress in the world? I love Reese Witherspoon
  2. Who do you feel has affected your life the most?  and How? My oldest child. Before him my husband and were both living for ourselves (definitely not for God) after he was born my husband and I both straightened up and decided to live for God, and make it worthwhile!
  3. Do you look on top of high furniture for dust mites? I don't even look on low furniture for dust mites! lol
  4. What color is your mailbox? Black. Boriiiing!
  5. What is the ring tone on your cell phone for your significant other? "Don't stop, believin', Hold on to that feelin'"
  6. Is your hair straight or curly? Wavy. But straight when I use my flat iron!
  7. What curse word do you use most when you are upset?  (You don’t have to spell it out if you don’t want too.) I don't curse, as a matter of fact, cursing is my BIGGEST pet peeve!
  8. Does anything hurt on your body? My legs, I need to invest in some more comfortable shoes. (And lose a few pounds)
  9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Ha ha, I already mentioned it, but cursing. Especially if the person is doing it in public or (eek!) on social networking sites. So not classy!
  10. Why did you name your blog what you did? My blog is named Christ-Like Mommy because I want to be more like Christ, and sometimes that is challenging, especially while trying to be a mommy! :)
 
 Now, go answer my questions on your blog! Don't forget to comment!


1. What color is your shower curtain? Does it match the rest of your bathroom?
2. Did you attend church today?
3. What made you decide to start blogging?
4. What is your all-time favorite movie?
5. When was the last time you washed your car?
6. Are you a vegetarian? If so, what is your fave veggie dish?
7. Where was your favorite vacation?
8. How much time do you spend on social networking sites per day? (Be honest!)
9. Do you make anything by hand?
10. Who is the last person you kissed?

No comments: