Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Pre-K Homeschooling

If you have been following me for any length of time (longer than a week), then you know my wordless Wednesdays are hardly wordless! 

My husband and I have talked about homeschooling for a couple years, and now that our oldest son is 4 years old and at that Pre-K bridge, we are trying out homeschool for his preschool year to see how it is going to work for us. So far, so good. He is excited about learning and is a great student. Today he was so attentive and tried extra hard to please mommy, and of course, he did! I proudly posted this worksheet on my fridge, and I am sure it is only the first of many more to come! 

http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There, stopping by for WW. Yay! what great A's! I'm a homeschooling mom and I love it. Following you.

Please follow us back at
http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/wordless-wednesday_11.html

Have A Beautiful Day
Becky :)

Set Apart Living Mama said...

He did such a great job!!!

Glenda @ Me and Mine in a Small Town