I am very excited to be a participant in this new meme hosted by Seeds of Faith! Please take a minute to check out the information below and link up!
What is iFellowship?
iFellowship was created by the team at Seeds Of Faith. We wanted all the christian moms out there to have a place to get to know each-other and well, just fellowship! After all, we're called to fellowship with one another. (1st Corinthians 1:9 "God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.")
So, every Wednesday at midnight, there will be a linky tool provided for every Christian mom (or mom to be) to post their links to their blogs, twitter accounts, and facebook accounts.
In addition, we will choose a blog each week (using random.org) to be our featured blog for the following week's linky. You will get a top notch spot in the bloghop. If you want to have a chance to be featured, all we ask is that you place our iFellowship button on the front page of your blog so we can quickly see it when we manually visit each blog.
*Note: You do not have to place the iFellowship button on your front page to participate in this bloghop. Only if you want a chance to have an early spot in the next week's bloghop.
So what do I do to participate?
- Follow our blog, Seeds Of Faith.
- Grab the McLinky code and make a post on your blog about iFellowship, so more people can join in the fun! Also grab the iFellowship button above.
- Add your blog name and link to the McLinky below.
- Check out some of the blogs on the list and follow ones you like. Leave a comment to let them know you're from iFellowship.
- If someone follows your blog, follow them back to keep the fellowship going.
- That's it! Visit and follow as few or as many blogs, twitter pages, and facebook pages as you'd like!
1st Corinthians 1:9
"God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful."