Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bible Verse of the Week - Fear Not

Isaiah 41:10 NKJV
'Fear not, for I am with you; 
Be not dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, 
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
It is so easy to let fear slip into our life. The thing about fear is, it's not natural. God did not create us to have fear. Fear is negative faith, it works against what God wants to do for us. When we are afraid of something, we lose our faith over that situation becoming resolved, or getting better. We should try to wake up every morning with the thought that fear is not going to help us, only hinder what God can do for us. Remember that all things work together for the good of those who love God. Love God and remember that HE is our God and he will uphold us with His righteous right hand!

No comments: