Monday, May 17, 2010

Please pray for my grandma!

My grandma is most definitely one of the most important people in my life. She is the backbone of our family. She is a prayer warrior, and I believe half of the people in my family wouldn't be alive if it were not for her prayers! She was taken to the hospital last night, then transferred to a bigger hospital. It has just been confirmed that she did have a heart attack and the docs are taking her in for a heart catheterization. PLEASE pray for her!

We love you Gran-Gran and we are praying for you!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I will pray for your grandma. She sounds like an amazing woman. I recently lost both of my grandmas; I know how hard it can be.

I found your blog through Monday Madness, and I am glad that I did (I love finding fellow christian bloggers).

Rebekah