Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tip the Scales Thursday


Well here it is, Tip the Scales Thursday! I have to say, this past week has been very productive. I have worked out almost everyday. A couple days I went over my caloric limit, but other days I didn't even get close, so I guess it kinda balanced out. The linky wasn't exactly popular last week, so we will skip that this week. Just leave a comment here if you decide you are going to weigh-in with me on Thursdays!





This week's weight: 278 
(-4 from last week!) 
So that is a total of 6 lbs lost since April 23! 
WOW! I can do this! 
Philippians 4:13 - 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   




2 comments:

Kristine Mullen said...

Congrats! That's great. Keep up the hard work.

Cassie said...

I'm trying to get myself so motivated that there's no way I'll back down, and then join weight watchers. I wish I could do it alone but I know that unless someone's holding me accountable, I won't keep the momentum. Another issue is when we plan to have another child, because if that happens soon, I don't want to waste my money. HAHA